Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant / Receptionist.
Ufodike Professional Corporation, Calgary, Alberta
Position: Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Location: CPA Firm, Calgary (NW), Alberta
Number of positions to be staffed: 1
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: September 30th, 2021
Compensation: Based on Experience
Looking for a Bookkeeper/ Administrative Assistant /Receptionist to join and grow with a winning team. This is a varied role and will require you to be the voice of the company. It is important to be organized, detail oriented and to have excellent Customer Service skills. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for some general bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, taxes, GST and Income Tax returns.
Candidates must meet all the essential qualifications to be appointed to the position.
- Students currently enrolled in a Business / Accounting University Degree or college program are strongly encouraged to apply, especially those interested in pursuing a career in accounting and a professional designation (CPA) as this role will afford the opportunity for that progression
- Combination of relevant post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Customer service / call centre experience
- General Bookkeeping
- Accounts payable and / or accounts receivable
- Sales and Payroll Tax remittance
- Income tax experience (T1’s and or T2’s)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Quick Books will be considered an asset; however, training will be provided.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Ability to Multitask and Meet stringent Deadlines
- Results Oriented
- Teamwork and Cooperation
Official Language Proficiency
- English Essential
If you think this is a good fit for you and you want to be part of a rapidly growing company, please email email@example.com today.